Facial is the best way to take care of your skin. Facial care involves three basic actions.
- in the morning, to remove sebum and dead cells accumulated at the skin’s surface during the night;
- evening to rid the skin of impurities (dust, sweat, sebum, makeup …) of the day.
The facial skin is particularly sensitive; the toilet must be done with a gentle cleanser that will preserve the hydrolipidic film of the skin. Most gels and body soaps are too aggressive for the facial skin. Water alone however is not enough.
- Avoid the eye, the skin is extremely fragile.
- Do not rub your skin when cleaning: rub gently with a cotton pad or fingertips.
- Wipe the skin with a clean towel.
Moisturize every day
Applying a moisturizer, helps maintain the protective barrier role played by the epidermis, to preserve its physical qualities, including its elasticity; and helps delay the appearance of signs of aging.
This gesture is particularly important in winter and in summer: the cold, the wind and the sharp contrasts of temperatures and sunlight favor skin dryness.
- Apply carefully morning and evening on thoroughly cleansed the center of the face outwards; by gentle gestures, to avoid offending the skin.
- Extend the application to the neck and décolleté, the skin also calls for regular hydration.
- The amount to be used: the equivalent of a small hazelnut.
Exfoliate, 1 to 2 times per week
Choose a gentle scrub; you apply with fingertips in small circular movements, taking care to avoid the eye area.
Respect the recommended frequency of use: too frequent scrubs can:
- irritate and aggravate drying out to dry skin trend;
- cause a reaction of hyperseborrhoea to oily tendencies.
Perform scrub clean skin and apply a moisturizing treatment once rinsed scrub.